Located in the Historic Third Ward, this 1904-era warehouse was originally occupied by the Columbia Knitting Company and was last used to manufacture trophies. Designed by the notable Milwaukee architect Alexander C. Eschweiler, the building is now a mixed-use apartment building. The building accommodates fifteen apartments on the upper levels and the ground floor retailer, MODGEN. We restored the original, elegant exterior detailing. In the interior, the original timber structure is the focal point of the new apartments. New, historically-accurate windows replaced the inoperable wood windows. The expanded storefront on the ground floor elegantly-incorporates an accessible entry, providing increased exposure for the two boutique retail spaces and apartment lobby.