• Exterior Night Lighting 1
  • view 1
  • view 2
  • Dye House Lobby
Swipe to navigate gallery

P.H. Dye House

Transforming a 1922 industrial warehouse into an edgy and modern mixed-use landmark required the right balance of respect for history and creative emphasis on the industrial muscle of the building. Over a span of nearly 20 years and multiple owners, Engberg Anderson lead the gradual adaptation of this former factory to support a range of uses from galleries to offices, residences to retail, as well as our own Milwaukee office and even higher education. Our work continues with a new interior and exterior transformation.


More From Corporate

The Huron Building
The Huron Building
Watton Law Group
Watton Law Group
Midtown Police Station
Midtown Police Station